Though there are many Ecommerce plugins, WooCommerce is the current defacto standard. First, according to Builtwith, WooCommerce is currently the most popular Ecommerce plugin for WordPress. In fact 30% of all online stores of any web platform use WooCommerce. Second, with WooCommerce you are able to sell all kinds of products, both physical and digital, and have the convenience of free shipping for your goods. Third, it is very customizable with over 300 free extensions and can be developed to meet your specific needs. WooCommerce has a 4.6/5 star rating, and it is free! With so many options for WooCommerce, it can be overwhelming when trying to develop WooCommerce to fit your exact business – which is where we can help out.
WooCommerce Development Examples
- WooCommerce Custom Plugin Creation – Our developers are able to create custom plugins for your WooCommerce site to ensure it functions the way your business needs.
- PHP WooCommerce Development – Our skilled developer staff can customize Woo’s PHP. PHP is the main programming language of WooCommerce
- Premium Theme Extension – Although WooCommerce works with any WordPress theme, some times themes require tweaking to make the layout look just right. Common themes where we see this include X-theme, Avada, The7, Salient, Divi, Enfold, Jupiter and Salient.
- Product Layout – We can design a layout for your product that is appealing and reflects your business ideals.
- Integration with 3rd party tools – We will integrate Woo with third party tools such as a CRM (Salesforce, Zoho, etc.) or an accounting tool (such as QuickBooks) or a shipping tool
- WooCommerce Workflow Changes – We can change the default WooCommerce workflow process to match your specific ordering process
- Shipping Tables – We can create and update shipping tables to ensure that shipping rates calculate correctly
- Adding Products – We can add or alter any products that you have within WooCommerce for you.
WooCommerce Plugin Extenstion Installation, Configuration and Support
WooCommerce has various plugins that allow you to customize the eCommerce experience and to sell your products easily and effectively. From payment options to shipping to product arrangement, these extensions give you the power to create an ideal online store. We can help install and configure these plugins.
Some of the plugins that are popular on WooCommerce and that we can help you install and configure include:
- PayPal – accept orders with PayPal on your website.
- WooCommerce Booking – this extension allows your clients book appointments for services that require time such as rentals or meetings.
- Stripe – this is another free extension that allows you to accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Diners Club and JCB for your online store.
- AmazonPayments – AmazonPayments is also free. It allows your customers to use Amazon Pay to purchase your products without having to leave your site.
- Woo Subscriptions – with this extension your clients are able to subscribe to and be billed weekly, monthly or annually for your services or goods.
- United States Postal Service – this extension will give you rates for domestic and international shipping.
- UPS – this extension also gives your rates for domestic or international shipping.
- Print Invoices and Packing Lists – with this you are able to print all your invoices and packing lists for WooCommerce.
- Checkout Field Editor – Checkout Field editor will allow your customers to add or edit products on the checkout page.
- Smart Coupons – this extension allows you to create coupons or gift certificates that your customers can use as well as store credit.
As part of ThemeSupport’s role in providing WooCommerce and WordPress website support, we often answer common questions associated with Woo. Some of these questions can include:
- How do I install WooCommerce?
- Which Themes are compatible with WooCommerce?
- How do I install for WooCommerce?
- How do I customize WooCommerce with my theme?
Information about our WordPress WooCommerce support packages can be found here.